RSS

‘I bought some batteries, but they weren’t included.’ Steven Wright.

20 Apr

Hi allJust a quick note to say that I am going to take a bit of a break from writing for a while.

I haven’t quite decided how long I will be gone but I do feel the need to recharge my creative batteries and it feels like now is a good time to take a pause.  I’ve decided to enrol in a couple of online art classes and am looking forward to immersing myself fully in them.  Perhaps shifting my focus will kick start me toward a whole new directionI might even have something interesting to say upon my return!  (One can but hope!)

Thank you all so much for following (and encouraging) my posts thus far over the last couple of years Blogging has opened up a whole new world for me and I’ve met a lot of fabulous people I would not otherwise have come across.   During my hiatus I am going to actively make more time to follow and comment on all your lovely blogs instead of just stressing myself about my own!!

So take care, and see you all again soon . . .  ish . . .

Sally, Mabel, Maude and Molly.  XX

8 Comments

Posted by on April 20, 2018 in Uncategorized

Tags: , ,

8 responses to “‘I bought some batteries, but they weren’t included.’ Steven Wright.

1. Judy

April 22, 2018 at 4:42 pm

Enjoy Sally. We’ll miss your blog but I’m looking forward to seeing those sketches!

2. Anonymous

April 22, 2018 at 11:01 am

Enjoy your art Sal xx

Liked by 1 person

3. Colleen McCafferty

April 20, 2018 at 2:51 pm

Enjoy your break Sally. Everyone needs some downtime now and then! Also enjoy your online art classes! 🙂

• sallyinthehaven

April 21, 2018 at 5:32 am

Thanks Colleen. Am going to make an effort to get more involved with SBS community and upload more sketches to FB. See you there! 🙂

4. Pam Talbot

April 20, 2018 at 11:24 am

Quite understand Sal but will miss your humorous take on life! Enjoy the art classes & I look forward to seeing the results! 😘

Liked by 1 person

5. stevetalbot51

April 20, 2018 at 10:28 am

Fair call Sal, have enjoyed your blogs and hopefully will do so again some time down the track.
    Have fun with your art classes – and I hope you are enjoying your short (but sweet) holiday !!
    Cheers 🙂

Liked by 1 person

6. S. A. Young

April 20, 2018 at 7:15 am

Enjoy your classes and your time away. We’ll be here when you come back. 😉

Liked by 1 person